When can I expect my order to arrive?
All of our products are shipped by Amazon from their closest warehouse. To check your order status or track your shipment, log on to your Amazon account. You may also call Amazon Customer Service at 866-217-1072.
Why was my order delayed?
In many cases an order is delayed or put on “pending” status due to an expired method of payment. Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the Amazon product detail page for your order to ship.
I ordered my items for accelerated delivery. Why isn’t my order here yet?
The following requirements must be met to qualify for Guaranteed Accelerated Delivery:
• Shipping method selected is shipping option advertised on the Amazon product detail page.
• Order is shipping to Eligible Address.
• Order is placed before deadline listed on product detail page.
• Shipping preference "Ship my items as they become available" is selected if your order contains other items that aren't eligible for accelerated delivery.
• Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the product detail page.
• An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
• An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
by OneTrip Parts®